Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Share the Love Wednesday!

A good friend contacted me Sunday night.  It was getting close to Christmas.  She'd been working so much out of town that she hadn't had time to buy and decorate a tree this year. 


Somehow , she had found time to buy presents.  She has two kids, both young adults.  She wanted it to be Christmasy for them and decorating time was running out! 

She asked if I had any trees left.  "Two pink ones I said, not decorated yet.  What do you like?, What do you hate?"
 "I trust your artistic instinct!" she said. 
Emerald green, hot pink and silver were the most beautiful colors that "jumped out" at me when I was planning the tree.  

I've had a thing for pink and green this Christmas.  I decorated it as if it would be mine (even though I have a tree!).

 I added patinated vintage ornaments and shiny bright new ornaments, a few sweet vintage angels, a little silver garland and an angel corsage on top.

 Thanks Candace for asking me to help make your Christmas complete!  I loved being able to help! 

3 comments:

  1. What a different tree, and I love it. What a nice thing to do for a friend.
    Merry Christmas
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And a sweet story too. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that fluffy pink and emerald tree is divine!! I love the sweet angels too. The pink skates are to die for - so pretty!! Wishing you a joyful and Merry Christmas. xxoo

    ReplyDelete