Saturday, February 27, 2016

Easter Bonnets and Goodies!

Hi Everyone!


Spring is fast approaching 

and Easter is only 

ONE MONTH from today!

Can you BELIEVE it?


There are some sweet additions in my etsy shop here.


This precious bunny creation is a flocked bunny in a basket
made from two fabric covered vintage tart tins. 

         This sweet easter chick is in a basket made from two 
             vintage tart tins and the bottom one is uncovered
                       to show the aging on the metal.   

        I used so many sweet millinery flowers and little beads.  


                         There are so many pretty details.

   
                          Light and airy spring time pastels.


I love these bright spring time colors!


Adorable Aqua Chick!




I have also listed several vintage Easter hats!


                  They are so pretty to display!  I love this blue!



I hope your day is as beautiful 
wherever you are
 in the world 
as mine 
 has been today!  

xo

Jennifer 

I'm going to join the PINK Saturday Party today!


No comments:

Post a Comment