Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Pippa

Little Pippa by Jennifer Grenko
Little Pippa, a photo by Jennifer Grenko on Flickr.
This our newest kitty, Pippa. So named because she's a tiny pipsqueak!

She spends her time playing, play fighting, eating, drinking milk, sleeping and cuddling with us.  She looks deep into my eyes and then bites my nose.  Her purr sounds like a little motor.  I am very smitten with her.

She's trying really hard to make friends with Orangina.  The reigning Queen of the house is having a bit of a time adjusting to the upstart Princess Pippa who likes her tail and her food.

For Share the Love Wednesday.... at
Very Merry Vintage Style!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetheart! Kittens ae so cute. Would love to give her a little hug. She looks so cute up on that scale. Which, by the way; I am coveting! My kitchen is red, green, and turquoise. LOVE, love it! Hopped over from Shar the Love Weds. Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! Visiting from Very Merry Vintage and glad I got a chance to 'weigh in' on your new family member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... I thought perhaps you'd named her after the Sister of the Gal that married Prince William??? *winks:*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! Amazing she stays on the scale! Thanks for linking to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete